jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Describing someone: my new roomate

I moved into residence this month and I met Jesús, my new roommate. He is eighteen years old and he is twice as tall as me. He is such an annoying person. He is always interrupting me while I am studying. In addition, he is a liar and he is always lying. For instance, the other day he told me that he had washed the dishes, but when I arrived home I realised it was not true. Furthermore, he is the messiest person I’ve ever met. As soon as I finish tidying the house up, he starts messing everything up again, but he never tidies anything up. He is also a thief. Last time I caught him stealing food from my fridge shelf. I wouldn’t have minded lending him some food if he had asked me, but he didn’t tell me anything. Also, even though I’m the one who should be angry, he frowns all the time. Even when we try to talk about anything, he is so impatient that he just leaves and shuts the door. He is incredibly impolite. I hate living with him and I doubt we will ever be friends because we are nothing alike.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario