sábado, 1 de octubre de 2016

My first week at university

This has been such a hard week. Not because of the amount of homework, which has been rather small, but because I still havent get used to anything. City life. Univeristy. It all seemed too much for me. However, these last days have been so much better, I'm starting to like university. I know it is always hard for me to leave "my comfort zone", but I would have never thought high school was "my comfort zone".

Although I confess going to high school never was my favourite thing to do, I guess I ended up liking it. Being with my friends. That is probably the part I miss the most. But I also miss my teachers. This may sound weird, but this last year some of them were just like friends to me.

I thought I would never say that, but I miss high school... However, I'm sure something even better is waiting for me here, at university.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario